Tuesday, October 27, 2015

One Stormy Night

Like the prophet Isaiah, I would like to give an account of the steadfast love of the One whose name I cannot even speak without trembling. I praise his name because in the midst of a raging storm, the love of my LORD Jesus has stood firm like a boulder planted in the earth (Is. 63:7). Though trees have exploded with thunderous strikes of lightning and ravines have been carved by the unforgiving rain, God's radiant sun is now shining on the wreckage, exposed for the world to see. The lives of a few have left wounds deeper than I ever thought possible. Yet, as I sifted through the wreckage a burst of color caught my eye, a deep red flower whose richness I could not fathom. That is when it struck me. Three things remain: faith, hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment